- This Hand signed Giclee Canvas stops at print No. 75
- Art Gallery Wrapped Style
- 1.5 Inch side wood bar, hardware included ready to hang
- UV Archival Glossed Coating
- Certificate of Authenticity Included
What is a Giclee Canvas?
Pronounced, zhee’clay, the word comes from the French, meaning to spray. A giclee is the first fine art print to be made with an ink jet printer derived from an artist's original work, mirroring the exact art as an original piece. We use this process make our canvases.
What is a Limited Edition Print?
A Limited Edition Print is an artist's latest expression offered directly art collectors in a limited signed series. Each print is signed an numbered in order of receipt (i.e. 1/75, 75/75).
Since 2015, The Greek Painter™️ has delivered original art to homes around the world. We offer a unique African-American Art Experience through an array of products. All art is made from the artist, Alexis Long's hand drawings and artwork. Find out more here